Landscape Depot was founded in 1997 in Brooks, GA. Originally housed in a 1200 square foot pole barn, our dedication to superior service has quickly moved us into a position of leadership in the erosion control supply industry. For this we offer a sincere “THANK YOU”.
Today, Landscape Depot is housed in a 15,000 square foot warehouse where we are able to offer a full range of products for erosion control, hydroseeding, and landscaping. We do our very best to maintain an inventory that will meet your every need and we pride ourselves on standing behind our products with service that is unsurpassed in the industry.
Landscape Depot offers a variety of erosion control blankets, landscaping and stabilization fabrics, hydroseeding supplies, “floc” logs and polymers, silt fence materials and supplies, tree protection fencing and supplies, seeds for temporary and permanent vegetation, fertilizers, pine straw, wheat straw, and more.
Landscape Depot also carries herbicides and pesticides, tree save and caution tape, a variety of sprayers, spreaders, and tools. We distribute for companies such as American Excelsior, Western Excelsior, Profile, Wolverine, Solo, Earthway, Tailgate Mulcher straw blowers, and Kincaid Equipment hydro-seeders.
Landscape Depot is a small locally owned business whose edge is its attentive customer service. We pride ourselves on our top quality products.
Landscape Depot offers the following advantages:
- Volume pricing
- Free delivery on qualified orders
- Deliveries usually made with 24 hrs. from time of order
- Products recognized as meeting governmental and industrial standards
- Service before, during, and after sale
- Over 150 different items in stock
- Special order if items not in stock
- Discount pricing on hydroseeding supplies with qualified purchase on hydroseeding Equipment